Power to spare
The Magnuson RT
The Dodge Hellcat has lived up to all the hype around it's release and then some. Although there are only a few small modifications being implemented at this time there shows great promise for the future. There are tunes, headers from Belanger, crank pulley swaps and suspension options specific to the Hellcat. There will surely be more to come for the mighty 6.2L Dodge Hellcat
DiabloSport Modified PCM
2015-2016 Chrysler Vehicles
Required to enable tuning on your 2015-2016 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram
The first 6.4L Procharged Challenger
The ProCharger guys called and wanted a Beta car for their 6.4L program knowing that in the past Woodhouse Motorsports had provided cars and support in the field. It didn't take long before WMD secured not only a new SRT Challenger, but also a new Charger SRT for the cars they needed. These lucky customers were treated to custom installs and tunes with a great savings. This is another great reason Woodhouse Motorsports works so close with the guys at ProCharger. Woodhouse Motorsports has built 50+ ProCharged SRT vehicles and counting. Woodhouse Motorsports was also the builder of the rare and collectable Hurst S/C Stage5 cars. The Hurst cars were all Vortech based cars prior to Woodhouse Motorsports building the first Hurst backed ProCharger car and displayed it at SEMA.
- Straight-through, nonrestrictive system design, improving performance and fuel economy.
- Increased airflow vs. Stock.
- RSC™ Technology allows acoustically styled sound for your Challenger to give you the performance without drone.
- CORSA GTX 2 tips
- All components clamps and hangars are constructed of 304 Stainless Steel.
- Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in the USA.
- Enjoy the CORSA Sound with an easy bolt-on installation.
- 50-State emissions Legal cat back exhaust systems.
- Limited LIFETIME Warranty for as long as you own your vehicle
CORSA RSC™ TOURING
CORSA RSC™ SPORT
CORSA RSC™ XTREME
Corsa exhausts feature straight through designs, different sound levels, and most systems come with different tip options such as the black stealth tips and Polished double wall tips.
There is no drone with the CORSA exhaust systems the system uses RSC technology to eliminate frequencies that cause drone at cruising speeds. CORSA's Challenger exhaust system features a patented straight-through design reducing back pressure frees up additional power.
There are 4 different sound levels available. Touring, Sport, Extreme and non-designated default systems where there is only one sound level.