ProCharger superchargers the undisputed forced induction leader for the HEMI platform and Woodhouse Motorsports couldn’t wait to get these ready for our Challenger and Charger customers. Get ready to feel the rush of an extra 200HP!
All New Intercooler System:
HO Intercooler Shown
Race Intercooler System Shown
Power gains over 200HP possible on standard high quality gas. The power output of the 6.4L (392) engines is a mind blowing 685+ horsepower, nearing the level of the Hellcat at a fraction of the Hellcats price.
2015 Challenger, 6.4L , 614 RWHP, 7 psi
OEM fit and finish, but also leaves no permanent changes to the automobile.
Whipple Supercharger systems
Since 1987, Whipple Superchargers ™ have been the pioneers of the twin-screw supercharger, the first to bring PD technology to fuel injected engines.
Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available and the massive aluminum cooler reservoir holds more than double the IC water than the competitors. More water combined with more power.
“While others “claim” to be leaders, the truth is simple; Whipple Superchargers are the true pioneers of twin-screw supercharging. For over 26 years, Whipple has led the industry with innovation after innovation.”
Challenger RT 5.7 HEMI 2009-2010 Magnuson Supercharger Kit
Unleash the true potential of your HEMI engine with Magnuson’s MP2300 TVS Supercharger Kit. Available for the 2009-2010 Dodge Challenger 5.7L HEMI, this bolt on supercharger is designed to deliver maximum performance while retaining factory-like drivability and reliability. Generating 6 psi of boost, the Magnuson TVS2300 Hybrid Roots Style Supercharger delivers power gains of approximately 120 horsepower and 120 foot-pounds of torque at the rear wheels! But peak horsepower and torque numbers don’t tell the whole story. “Under the curve” power is significantly enhanced delivering near instantaneous boost and torque upon demand that really pins you back in your seat.
Inside of the supercharger manifold, a large liquid-to-air intercooler keeps your Intake Air Temperatures in check and provides consistent and repeatable performance. Combine that with the front-mounted heat exchanger, electric water pump, and intercooler coolant reservoir and you have a supercharger system that has IATs that are typically only 20-40 degrees (Fahrenheit) over the ambient temperature.
Maximizing your efficiency during cruising is the job of the supercharger’s integrated bypass valve. This vacuum operated system allows air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to “free-spin” under light engine loads. During this situation the parasitic loss of the supercharger system is essentially negated taking less than one-third of a horsepower to turn the rotors. This bypass valve also allows your supercharged vehicle to maintain stock-like drivability and fuel economy – giving you a package that delivers power without compromise.
Down to the smallest part, our MagnaCharger line of bolt-on supercharger systems are engineered as a complete package. The supercharger, supercharger intake manifold, inlet, pulley, fuel injectors, fuel rails, front & rear fuel crossovers, and intercooler come pre-assembled to make installation simple and easy while the accessory box is organized into individual sub-assemblies to help ensure that you don’t lose track of parts in the middle of your install. All of the hardware needed for a full and complete install is also included so you won’t be running to the local parts store in the middle of your installation. In addition, our full color, step-by-step Installation Manuals will walk you through the install process with exacting attention to detail.
Magnuson’s MP2300 TVS supercharger utilizes EATON’s latest 6th Generation supercharger rotor technology found in such industry leading performance vehicles as the Corvette ZR-1, the Cadillac CTS-V, and the 2013 Mustang GT500. These Twin Vortices Series Superchargers feature a pair of four-lobe, high-helix rotors with 160-degrees of overall twist that are housed in Magnuson’s patented high-flow housing. This highly efficient package requires less power to drive, delivers cooler discharge temperatures, and is much quieter than many of its competitors. These superchargers are all manufactured in our TS16949 certified facility – the highest ISO OEM quality certification standard in the market.
Backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty this supercharger is built to last. Designed to be nearly maintenance free you won’t have to worry about anything once it is installed. And for those that don’t want to have to stress about voiding their factory powertrain warranty we offer a solution for that as well. Our optional powertrain warranties will give you the peace-of-mind to be able to enjoy your supercharger without having to worry about those “what if” scenarios. Available with 3-years/36,000 miles, 5-year/60,000 miles, or 5-years/100,000 miles of protection and covering up to $5,000 on the motor, $1,500 on the transmission, and $1,500 on the rear-end with NO deductible you can choose the level of coverage that is right for you. But these protection plans won’t break the bank either – ranging from just $275 for the 3-year/36,000 mile plan to $775 for the 5-year/100,000 mile plan.
- 2009-2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 5.7L HEMI
- TVS2300 Hybrid-roots supercharger.
- Installs in one day.
- 100% complete bolt-on system.
- No hood modifications are required.
- More power in a smaller package.
- 180deg. rotation of the supercharger provides a straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency.
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph).
- Delivers a proven increase in real world “under the curve” power.
- High thermal efficiency.
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability.
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160deg. of twist.
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports.
- Improved air-handling characteristics.
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions.
- Utilizes all factory “push-lock” connectors
- 6th Generation MP2300 TVS Supercharger with integral bypass valve.
- Patented cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold.
- Liquid-to-Air Intercooler.
- Extruded aluminum high flow fuel rails.
- Front and rear fuel crossovers.
- DiabloSport Trinity Handheld Programmer.
- Large front-mounted heat exchanger.
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required.
- Supercharger – 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty on supercharger hardware.
- Electronics – 1 Year Limited Warranty on electrical components.
- Standard Power Train – 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Power Train Warranty.
- Optional Power Train – 5 Year / 60,000 Mile Limited Power Train Warranty.
- Only requires an oil change every 80,000-120,000 miles.
- CARB EO# D-488-16
2005-2010 Chrysler/Dodge 5.7L Hemi Systems
432HP Complete Systems
Complete, fully calibrated, smog legal supercharging systems are available for the 2005-2010 Chrysler 5.7L Hemi vehicles. Featuring the V-3 Si centrifugal supercharger with Vortech’s air-to-water double pass charge cooler system. The complete system will boost your stock Dodge Magnum, Charger or Challenger to an impressive 432 horsepower and huge 471 lb/ft of torque.
The system uses Vortech’s V-3 Si supercharger. Continued development in Vortech’s Lab has resulted in the V-3 Si. The “i” stands for improved and with its new patented oil control system and state of the art centrifugal compressor stage this V-3 literally blows away the competition. Industry leading 78% adiabatic efficiency [SAE J1723 standard] means less heat is being generated, drive power is reduced and more net power is produced. Less heat also means better durability.
Vortech supercharger systems are a great value. Dollar for dollar, Vortech systems deliver more horsepower than virtually any other method of upgrade. Also, driven normally, gas mileage often increases rather than decrease.
- New Vortech V-3 Si gear driven centrifugal supercharger features an internal lubrication reservoir that does not require a connection between the engine oil pan and the compressor gear case… no oil line.
- The V-3 includes remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in our SAE J1723 compliant supercharger test cell. Centrifugal superchargers easily make more pressure and flow than a roots type blower and are much more efficient. Read our Roots vs Centrifugal comparison to see the numbers.
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel injectors, 2 bar Map sensor and DiabloSport™ Predator hand-held programmer which controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment
- Integrated dual-pass air/water charge cooler configuration features a closed loop water cooling system with a stand-alone pump, tank and front mounted heat exchanger
- High-flow bypass valve provides for surge-free compressor operation
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Billet aluminum mounting bracketry for “factory installed” appearance and rigidity
- Complete bolt-on system including all necessary belts, pulleys and reusable high-flow air filter