Dodge Viper Performance Options
MCS is much more than just a great product. With many years of practical racing experience on and off the track, extensive knowledge of vehicle dynamics, an understanding of driver expectations and needs, an unblinking eye for detail, and the motivation and desire to constantly achieve more. Motion Control Suspension is a company fueled by the success their products achieve in your hands. Customer support is valued as the best in the industry, which we feel is the only level that allows us to support your efforts, make you quicker, and share our joy of winning with you.
The current MCS product lineup includes 2-Way and 3-Way adjustable damper systems with remote reservoirs, as well as 1-Way and new 2-Way Non-Remote adjustable dampers for a variety of applications. While their roots are in the highest levels of professional sports car racing, Motion Control Suspension products excel in all environments, from enthusiastic street driving to auto-cross, track days to club racing and far beyond. Motion Control Suspension dampers are produced from the best materials available and can be customized to your special requirements or demands as needed. All Motion Control Suspension products are designed, machined and proudly produced in the USA. Their fully-equipped Georgia workshop handles all repairs, re-valves, and overhauls in the tight timelines demanded by the racing industry.
Woodhouse Motorsports has chosen Belanger Performance Headers and exhaust systems for over a decade. Here is a list of the great benefits the Belanger system brings with it from over 50 years of experience.
- Dyno tuned and track tested long tube Tri-Y Headers.
- Laser cut 5/16" header plates.
- Mandrel bent 1 3/4" port matched D-ported equal length primary tubes.
- Primary tubes constructed of aluminized tubing run 50% cooler than stainless steel stock exhaust.
- 3" collectors.
- High temperature ceramic metallic coating
- Comes complete with Gaskets, Hardware, and Header Hookups.
Side Pipe Exhaust Features:
- 3" high flow cat converters are fully heat shielded to run much cooler than stock cats.
- Oxygen sensor extensions - utilize factory connectors. Requires no cutting or splicing of wires.
- 3 1/2" polished stainless steel rolled tips.
- Deep rich tone sounds as good as your Viper looks.
- Gaskets, hardware, and instructions included.
- Complete bolt on system- no cutting or welding!
- Weighs almost 20 lbs less than stock system.
- Aluminized tubing runs 50% cooler than stainless steel stock exhaust.
- Limited life time warranty.
Arrow Racing Gen IV Stage2 Performance package
Arrow Racing GenV Viper Stage 2 kit
Horsepower Estimated 740 HP
- Custom Calibration for VENOM 2 controller
- Fixed Cam with Increased Lift & Duration
- Increased Performance Cylinder Heads
- Increased Intake Valve Size
- Performance Valve Springs
- Performance Lifters
- Performance Pushrods
- Fixed billet camshaft core – 5160 heat treated
- Intake lobe is 234 duration and 0.617” valve lift
- Exhaust Lobe is 242 duration and 0.617” valve lift
- 115 LSA with a +1 degree advance
- dual spring that is micro polished
- Permits 0.700” lift
- Higher load to control the spring up to 8400 rpm – required as we are running tight Piston to Valve clearance
- Requires custom spring seat, seal, and retainer
- Increased Intake valve size 2.125”
- Increased throat size and port volume (297cc / 105cc)
- Increased flow of about 20 cfm at 0.617” lift.
- Machined for the new spring seat and seal
- Low travel hydraulic link bar lifter (0.050” total travel vs. 0.120” total travel from production)
- One piece chrome molly thick with tapered ends
Woodhouse Motorsports work with Corsa exhaust systems the pinnacle of exhaust technology.
CORSA's Patented Reflective Sound Cancellation® Technology is designed for an AGGRESSIVE SOUND under acceleration and a DRONE-FREE EXPERIENCE during cruise. Unwanted, low frequency sound waves are diverted through specifically designed channels and are reversed 180 degrees. Our patented technology is engineered to target and eliminate unwanted frequencies that cause interior resonance and drone. Acoustic tuning creates an aggressive sound under acceleration that is styled to match the personality of your vehicle. A straight-through, unrestricted design reduces back pressure; increasing engine efficiency, horsepower and torque.
Woodhouse Motorsports can do custom corner weight and race alignment setup of your Viper. We use weight inside the car to simulate drivers weight and do all of the calibration, adjustment and alignment as if you were in the car so you get the very best performance from your Viper. 80% of all new Vipers have alignments reset to insure uniformity (the factory alignment has high and low tolerances that can in the end be way off compared to optimal. Don't spend your hard earned cash on a new car and then give up the last little bit of potential. A track alignment will also often give your Viper better road manners with less tramlining and darting on uneven roads.
Corner balancing a car helps the handling to be consistent left to right, it will also help braking performance by keeping the contact patched more evenly weighted during hard braking.
2013-2016 Viper Gen V RACE Control Module Kit Components:
- ARR-50956AA (2013-2014) Gen V Race Control Module (RCM)
- ARR-50956BA (2015-2016) (DEC Trans .63 Ratio) Gen V Race Control Module (RCM)
- ARR-50956BB (2015-2016) (DD1 Trans .50 Ratio) Gen V Race Control Module (RCM)
- ARR-IS-956AA Installation Sheet
Viper Gen V Race Control Module Kit Features:
- Revised fuel, spark and cam position tables that maximize power increases associated with engine modifications and/or exhaust systems
- Aggressive off-throttle exhaust note
- Requires min 93 octane fuel.
- Rev limit increased to 6600 rpm with decreased hysteresis.
- Allows racing approved final drive ratios from 3.07:1 to 4.10:1.
- First to fourth gear skip shift eliminated for racing use.
- Catalyst monitor disabled to allow the use of high flow / or no catalyst and headers
- Air flow rationality diagnostic disabled which permits greater range of flow modifications
- Misfire detection disabled to permit reduce mass rotating assemblies and further modifications
- Includes all 2014 production updates.
- Not intended to work with superchargers, turbochargers, nitrous or power levels above 675 BHP
This device is not legal for use on pollution-controlled vehicles certified for use on streets or highways. Once this device is installed, use of the vehicle on a street or highway is a violation of the Clean Air Act, potentially subjecting the operator and the installer to civil penalties.
PDF for care and feeding of your CCB braking system on the 2016-17 Viper ACR