Headers and Exhaust
Primary benefits unique to Belanger products and endorsed by Woodhouse Motorsports and some of the largest names in Viper Motorsports.
- Dyno tuned and track tested long tube Tri-Y Headers.
- 1 3/4″ port matched D-ported equal length primary tubes.
- Primary tubes constructed of aluminized tubing run 50% cooler than stainless steel stock exhaust.
- High temperature ceramic metallic coating
Side Pipe Exhaust:
- 3″ high flow cat converters, heat shielded that run cooler than stock.
- Oxygen sensor extensions requires no cutting or splicing of wires.
- 3 1/2″ polished stainless tips.
- Deep rich exhaust tone sounds aggressive and muscular like a Viper should!
- Bolt on system
- 20 lbs less than stock.
- Aluminized tubing is 50% cooler than the stainless stock exhaust.
- Limited life time warranty to original purchaser.
American Racing Headers Gen 5 Viper
Are you looking for significantly improved performance while making “No Compromises”? look into ARH’s all new long tube headers for the Gen5 Dodge Vipers.
A two piece bolt together design for easy installation. 3/8″ thick flanges with hand ported inlets. Fully welded merge collectors feturing scavenger spikes. 1-3/4″ primaries, 3″ merge collectors and 200 cell high flow metallic cats. (49 State Legal) HP and Torque gains throughout the RPM range, Graphite gaskets.
Corsa No Drone Exhaust Technology
CORSA Performance RSC® (Reflective Sound Cancellation®) Technology allows CORSA the unique ability to selectively target and eliminate resonant frequencies that cause drone. Reflecting sound waves out of phase allows custom tuning of the exhaust note. CORSA Performance has invested countless resources developing tuning tools, resulting in world-wide recognition for aggressive exhausts systems that eliminate drone.
Every CORSA Performance exhaust system takes into account OEM design, performance output and the entire Exhaust System.